Delta 3 Engineering currently has an opening for a full-time Civil/Municipal Engineer with four to ten years of experience.
This position offers tremendous growth opportunity and will have the following responsibilities:
• Design of municipal infrastructure projects
• Design of private projects, including site design for building projects and land developments
• Preparation of construction documents (plans and specifications) for municipal and private projects
• Preparation of technical reports for projects
• Oversight of construction projects including construction observation and construction administration
• Project related client contact
The ideal candidate will have the following (if required, noted):
• Bachelor Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related field (required)
• Four or more years of professional engineering experience, specifically in civil/municipal engineering
• Civil 3D/AutoCAD knowledge and proficiency
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (required)
• Be goal and deadline oriented
• Ability to keep clear and concise project records and files
• Ability/flexibility to work outside of normal business hours if/as required
• Valid driving license and driving record acceptable to our Company insurance provider
Additional information regarding the position:
• Benefits package includes: health insurance, dental reimbursement program, company matching retirement (401K), paid time off (PTO), and life insurance.
• Delta 3 Engineering is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
• Salary will be dependent upon candidate’s qualifications.