Delta 3 Engineering, Inc., an engineering and architecture Firm located in Platteville, Wisconsin, is seeking a motivated person for a Full -time position with the firm as a Project Surveyor. This position offers tremendous growth opportunity and requires knowledge of the following:
- Boundary surveys, topographic surveys, subdivision plats, and certified survey maps;
- Construction staking;
- Land records research; and
- Municipal infrastructure.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Two years or more of surveying experience;
- Valid driving license and driving record acceptable to our Company insurance provider;
- Civil 3D/AutoCAD knowledge;
- Proficiency in the use of modern surveying equipment (GPS and/or robotics);
- Ability to keep clear and concise project records and files; and
- Ability/flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as required.
Additional information regarding the position:
- Benefits package including: health insurance, dental reimbursement, 401K, PTO, and life insurance.
- Delta 3 Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.
Please mail or email your resume with references to:
Delta 3 Engineering, Inc.
Attn.: Ms. Katlyn Churchill
875 S. Chestnut Street
Platteville, Wisconsin 53818