Delta 3 Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking an energetic and motivated person for a Full -time position with the firm as a Project Architect/ Project Manager.
This position offers a tremendous growth opportunity to help build and develop the architectural division of the company. If you are an organized, self-motivated individual with a desire to grow personally and professionally within a multi-disciplinary environment, we hope to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will require knowledge or desire in the following areas:
- Have a minimum of five years architectural experience, with recent Project Architect experience leading teams.
- Possessing an architecture degree from an accredited university.
- Shall have attained or be working toward the following: Professional licensure and certification to include LEED.
- A good work ethic and ability to manage workloads on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Creative problem solving and imaginative design abilities.
- Experience and/or knowledge of various building materials and methods of construction and detailing.
- Ability to lead or participate as a critical project team member in development of construction documents.
- Able to engage in schematic-level design, programming, space planning, needs assessment, existing envelope analysis and collaborative problem solving.
- Communication and presentation skills to lead client meetings, project coordination meetings, and interview with potential clients.
- Participate in specification preparation and construction administration services.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
Additional information regarding the position:
- Benefits package includes: health insurance, dental reimbursement program, company matching retirement (401K), paid time off (PTO), and life insurance.
- Delta 3 Engineering is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
- Salary will be dependent upon candidate’s qualifications.