Delta 3 Engineering, Inc. is seeking a motivated person for a full-time position with the firm as a Mechanical Engineer – HVAC Designer. This position will include building heat loss analysis, energy code analysis, mechanical systems design for building projects, permitting compliant with IECC and IMC, project planning, reports, oversight of construction projects, and project-related client contact.
Our firm is an EOE and offers a full benefit package. Salary is dependent upon qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field (required)
- 3 years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering field preferred.
- Auto CAD and/or Revit MEP proficiency preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Goal and deadline oriented
- Ability to keep clear and concise project records and files
- Ability/flexibility to work outside of normal business hours if/as required
- Valid driving license and driving record acceptable to our Company insurance provider