Delta 3 Engineering, Inc. is seeking a motivated person for a full-time position with the firm as a Mechanical Engineer. The applicant must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with an HVAC systems background or similar educational qualifications and the ability to obtain a Professional Engineer (P.E.) License in the State of Wisconsin or Iowa.
Our firm is an EOE and offers a full benefit package. Salary is dependent upon qualifications.
- Conduct comprehensive engineering planning, design, analysis, and operational studies for simple and complex HVAC systems.
- Fully knowledgeable and capable of preparing project bidding documents for HVAC projects including plans, specifications, cost estimates, permit applications, and schedules for completeness, accuracy, and soundness of applied engineering principles, standards, and policies.
- Provides guidance and work supervision for drafting designers and junior engineers as required by projects.
- Oversee and review construction of HVAC system projects.
- Perform troubleshooting of HVAC operational issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from accredited engineering program.
- Ability to obtain Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in the State of Wisconsin or Iowa.
- Experience in simple and complex HVAC systems design/analysis.
- Experience with modeling concepts, Autocad 2020, and Microsoft software a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently.
- Understanding of local, state and national regulations for HVAC systems design
- Ability to interpret national and local codes and standards to ensure compliance,
- Must be team-oriented and capable of working with other staff members.